There are many statistics bantered about that a certain % of women are wearing the wrong size bra. The only problem with these statistics is that no one can find the source. That is not to say that many people are wearing the wrong size bra.
Everyday at Pretty Things Lingerie, customers are surprised that they have been wearing the wrong size bra after being fitted for a new bra by our professional bra-fitters.
Here are 5 reasons why your bra may not fit.
- Change in Weight – A 5 to 7 pound change in weight can make a difference in how a bra will fit your body.
- Exercise – Increasing or decreasing style, duration or intensity will cause changes in the muscle tone of our body which can have an effect on your bra size.
- Pregnancy – Your body goes through a number of changes during and after pregnancy.
- Aging – Natural changes our body undergoes as we progress through our teen years, adulthood, and menopause
- Surgery – Either cosmetic or medical procedures
We strongly encourage our customers to try bras on before they purchase. No 2 sizes fit the same – even if they are from the same brand.
There is actually science and engineering that goes into the development and production of good bras and we want you to benefit from our knowledge, training and experience.
Come visit us and allow one of our professional bra-fitters to take care of you personally.
Bra fitting is always complimentary!